Suppose you’re wondering how to remove an expired subscription on your iPhone, then here’s a piece of good and bad news for you all. You cannot remove an expired subscription from the subscriptions list in Settings. But it doesn’t imply that you’ve to follow the same procedure. If you encounter similar cancellation issues, you can do nothing about it. However, you may send feedback on your concerns to Apple for Apple to review. Also, please read this article to learn more about these cancellation scenarios and how to fix them.
Can I Remove a Subscription on My iPhone?
Many people are looking for the same answer about removing subscriptions from iPhones. Previously, you were unable to delete expired subscriptions from your iPhone. Additionally, Apple devices can cancel active subscriptions, but not old, canceled, or expired. Resetting the iPhone does not help with this issue. It makes it easy to remove your subscription from your iPhone.
Can I Delete Expired Subscriptions From iPhone?
Please pick up your iPhone or iPad and visit the Appstore on it. The upper-right corner of your screen shows the profile icon. Tap your name, then swipe down and tap Subscribe. It will show the expired and active subscriptions to your Apple ID. Click on one of them to cancel, change options, or view additional information. Here we’ll review the guide to remove subscriptions from all iPhone devices.
How Can I Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone?
Deleting Apple subscriptions on your iPhone is pretty simple. Unsubscribe from the subscription if no longer needed from your iPhone. Fortunately, there is a method to delete your current subscription from your iPhone quickly. There are many ways to delete it, but we follow the simpler ones here. Let’s do it. Follow this method to remove the iPhone subscription. You can also cancel your iPad and iPod touch subscription using the same manner.
- Open the setup application in that device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch).
- Click on the name.
- When you click a name, you will see a list of parameters under your titles, such as phone number, password, payment, and subscription.
- Select and click the “Enroll” option. You will come through all subscriptions.
- Select the expired subscription to delete it.
- Now tap on the “Cancel Subscription” menu, and that’s done.
If the unsubscribe option is not available, it has already been removed.
Can I remove a subscription on my Mac?
Mac users may have difficulty deleting their subscriptions on their iPhone or Mac-like iPhone users. How to cancel a subscription on a Mac is not as complicated as the one shown on the iPhone. Let’s continue reading the method to remove your expired subscription on Mac.
- Visit the App Store app on your Mac.
- After visiting the App Store, tap on your “Name” icon at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Alternatively, you can click the Login button.
- Then the Apple ID Accounts and Management page will appear.
- Scroll down to find the Subscription option present at the bottom of the page.
- Tap on the “Manage this subscription” menu for further steps.
- Click on it and then click “Edit” next to the subscription.
- Now tap the “Cancel Subscription” to remove them on your Mac.
- If your Mac subscription is not canceled for any reason, it has already been canceled and cannot be renewed.
How do I cancel my Apple Watch subscription?
Apple Watch users ask about removing expired subscriptions from iPhone and Apple Watch. As mentioned earlier, it is impossible to delete an expired subscription from your iPhone or Apple Watch. However, you can learn how to cancel your Apple Watch subscription by following the steps below.
- Open the Apple Watch.
- Open the App Store on your Apple watch.
- Go to “Accounts” and open it.
- Click on the “Subscribe” option. List of active subscriptions is shown.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” to cancel.
- In the case above, if you do not see an option to cancel, then it is already completed and will not be renewed in the future.
Important: Before choosing to cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch, please note the following:
- Subscriptions automatically renew.
- After you cancel your Apple paid subscription, you can continue using it until your next billing date.
- If you cancel your free trial subscription, you will immediately lose access.
- Cancel 24 hours before expiry.
How to delete expired subscriptions from iPhone 8+?
You can quickly delete the expired subscriptions from your Ios 8S plus by following these simple steps.
- Initially, open the Settings page on your iPhone’s screen.
- Now click the iTunes or App Store.
- Then select the Subscriptions page and click the X for any expired subscriptions or are no longer needed.
What is the maximum time for an expired subscription to remain on your ID?
Expired subscriptions are deleted after one year. You may hide your iTunes Store purchase history, but you can’t completely delete it. Try deleting your Apple ID with all your information and emails.
Why can’t I delete my subscription from my iPhone?
The App Store does not allow the deletion of subscriptions. However, if you wish to cancel your subscription, click on Subscribe and click “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom.
Is there any possibility of deleting the purchase history on iPhone 2022?
If you want to delete the purchase history from your iPhone, visit the Settings and select iTunes & App Store. Here you can scroll down and select View Apple ID. After logging in, you will need to enter your password and scroll down to “Purchase History.” You can then select “Edit” and click “Remove All.”
How to Permanently Delete Apps Purchased from iCloud?
To permanently remove an app from iCloud, you must first uninstall it from your device. When an app is removed from the device, it is also removed from iCloud.
How do I make it look like the application has never been downloaded?
There are several ways to make an app appear as if it has never been downloaded. To make it possible, uninstall the app and reinstall it. Also another way you can reset your phone to factory settings.
Can You Permanently Remove Apps from iPhone and iCloud?
To uninstall an app from your iPhone, press and hold your finger on the app until it starts to shake. Then tap the x button shown in the upper left corner. To remove an app from your iCloud account:
- Visit the App Store then login with your Apple ID by using your credentials.
- Tap the Purchases tab, then tap the View All button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Not on This iPhone tab, then find and tap the app you want to uninstall.
How to delete an expired subscription on iPhone?
Being an iOS user operating system running an Apple device, whether an iPhone or iPad, ensure that you haven’t accidentally subscribed to an app or service that you thought you had unsubscribed from the App Store. Although it still costs money, some apps and services allow you to access content through a subscription. In some cases, except for individual item purchases and on-time payments, your subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel it yourself.
Auto-renewing subscriptions through the App Store include:
- Apple Music subscriptions, newspapers, magazines, and Apple News subscriptions.
- In-app subscriptions to content or services
So you can have multiple monthly or annual subscriptions for content or applications paid through the App Store, and you don’t know anything about it.
- Go to Settings.
- Click to go to iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top and select the View of ioS ID.
- Paste or add your Apple ID credentials or fingerprint when prompted. It’s easy to cancel a paid service.
- Click on the name, choose “Unsubscribe” from the pop-up menu, and confirm the action.
If you signed up for a Mac subscription, the steps are slightly different. Initially, visit iTunes.
Easy to recognize application by note icon. Search for and select your music library’s “Store” section within iTunes. After logging into the store, find the “Account” entry in the right column and click on it.
Now let’s scroll down the list in the Manage Subscriptions heading. Click on it and select “Cancel Subscription” from the pop-up menu to remove a paid service.
Apple TV can also subscribe to subscription services such as Netflix. But how do I remove a subscription? Initially, visit the settings of your smart TV. Select “Account” and after that enter the “Manage Subscriptions” section. Choose the subscription for deleting now tap the “Cancel Subscription” menu present on your screen. Now we will do the work, and that’s it.
We have detailed how to remove an expired iPhone subscription here. We also discussed canceling subscriptions for all Apple products like MAC, Apple TV, mobile devices, iPad, etc. If you have any problems removing your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments section below. It also discusses some frequently asked questions that may help you. So, please read all the frequently asked questions carefully.