How Did Mr Krabs Die And Who Killed Him?
SpongeBob SquarePants has been one of the children’s favorite comics for over 20 years. The absorbent yellow sponge influences everything from television to comics, movies and video games. This series has left everyone puzzled by sharing shocking news alleging that Mr Krabs has died. According to the headlines, Mr Krabs was found dead at the Krusty Krab restaurant. After his beheading, the coroner concluded that someone cut Mr Krab’s neck with a metal spatula. Someone placed not only that but the spatula next to the body.
Who Is Krabs? A SpongeBob SquarePants Character
Eugene H. Krabs is one of the 10 protagonists of the SpongeBob Square Pants franchise, born November 30, 2342. Known as Krab, he is a red crab that lives with his daughter in anchor. Krabs is the founder and owner of the Krabs restaurant and employer of SpongeBob SquarePants and Squidward. The viral spread of a statement claiming that SpongeBob was the murderer of Mr Krabs raised many questions, such as who killed Mr Krabs and how he died. In addition to these questions, some were looking for the reason behind his death. Luckily, anyone looking for these questions can find them in the next section.
The restaurant floor is covered with Mr Krab’s blood. Still, the cooking oil is also slippery, so many crime scene investigators slipped and fell during the investigation. At the same time, SpongeBob’s fingerprints were also found on the greasy floor along with Mr Krab’s body. Immediately after Mr Krab left the show, many were very angry to mourn his sudden death and give the cartoon character a final reunion. Many suspects have come forward to investigate who was the real culprit in Mr Krabs’ murder.
Who Killed Mr Krabs?
The published SpongeBob trial documents included the list of suspects and clues pointing to a specific person who was more likely to be the killer of Mr Krabs. Below is the list of people who may have killed Krabs.
- Plankton is one of those characters who have been trying to disrupt Mr Krab’s restaurant for a long time.
- SpongeBob also worked for a long time at Krusty Krab but never got a promotion.
Besides these general guesses, there is also evidence that one of them killed Mr Krabs. Below is this proof.
List Of Shred Of Evidence Behind Krab’s Murder
The spatula, used as a murder weapon, had Krab’s blood and fingerprints on it. However, what was surprising was that this spatula also had SpongeBob’s fingerprints, unavoidably blaming him. A few days after killing Krabs, Plankton Started selling recipes similar to Krabs. Plankton also paid off Spongebob’s loan and said it was out of his kindness. All of this points to Spongebob and Plankton conspiring to kill Mr Krabs.
Some eyewitnesses testified that they saw SpongeBob entering Krusty Krab two hours before Mr Krab’s death. Patrick said that there was also a statement that he had visited Krusty Krab, and Mr Krabs was upset. He said that he might never sell hamburgers again. We’ll have to do more research to find out who killed Mr Krabs.
In That Case: How About Krabs Death?
In studies with SpongeBob SquarePants, Krabs was dead at his Krusty Krab restaurant, and his neck was beheaded. The coroner concluded that the wounds were from a metal spatula. They found a similar spatula next to Mr Crab’s body, covered in his blood. Mr Krabs also had traces of blunt force on his head. Also, someone covered the bottom of the Krusty Krab with cooking oil, so it was slippery.
Several traces were found in the oil, including SpongeBob’s, but none of Mr Krab’s blood pool. There was no sign of a break-in into the restaurant. Still, the Krusty Krabs cash register was empty, Mr Krabs’ safe was open, and Krabby Patty’s secret recipe was missing. Mr Krabs also suffered a small wound on his toenail that was starting to heal, which was confirmed a few weeks ago.
Who Killed The Krabs, Actually?
This activity entrusts the identity of Mr Krabs’ murderer to those who participate in the challenge. It is the prosecution and defense’s responsibility to convict SpongeBob SquarePants as innocent or guilty. But if we look at our evidence, we can see several ways Mr Clubs met his destiny. The slippery floor meant that he could have accidentally fallen and cut his throat, but that doesn’t explain the empty safe and cash register.
The responsibility now shifts to Mr Krabs’ longtime rival, Plankton. Shortly after Mr Clubs’ death, he began selling burgers with a recipe similar to the legendary clubby patty. To make matters worse, two days after the hamburger went on sale, Plankton went to the bank and repaid the rest of SpongeBob’s mortgage. This document also informs us that SpongeBob has never received a salary increase in all the years he worked at Krusty, which made him angry. It shows the theory that Plankton and SpongeBob SquarePants worked together to steal the Krabby Patty recipe. Still, Mr Clubs’ death could have been a more slippery floor accident.
What Are The Witnesses’ Testimonies?
- Sandy has proved that the SpongeBob needs desperate money as a bank was to implement a pineapple house. She said that SpongeBob recently asked Krab to raise his salary. Krabs refused him and realized that the business was not very good, and money was not enough to give an increase to someone. Spongebob was pretty angry about this. Patrick said SpongeBob once told him, “MR. Krabs is a greedy pig. I wish he gives me a good raise!”
- SpongeBob said that on the morning of MR. After KRAB’s death, he finally went to the MR. Krabs restaurant to plead for another salary increase. When MR. Krabs rejected him again, and SpongeBob told him to stop. Then he left and returned to the pineapple house. He said he believed that Krab’s had a hard time replacing him and regretted losing his best companion.
- Two hours before Krabs was found dead, Squidward found that SpongeBob was entering the Krusty Krab restaurant. An hour later, a loud cry from MR. Krabs was heard. After waiting a while, Squidward went to the restaurant to check everything, that’s when he found the body.
- SpongeBob said that he accidentally cut his finger with a spatula two weeks before Krabs died. SpongeBob offered to take it home for cleaning, but he forgot to return it to the restaurant.
- Plankton says he created the recipe that launched on his website with the help of his computer-savvy wife, Karen. He claims that he did not steal Mr Krabs’ Krabby Patty recipe nor kill MR. Krabs.
- Patrick said he went to Krusty Krab four hours before MR. Krab’s death. The restaurant was locked, so Patrick knocked on the door. MR. Krabs came out very upset. He tells Patrick that the Krusty Krab is closed, and he will never sell the Krabby Patty again.
SpongeBob SquarePants is an American TV show created by Stephen Hillenburg to entertain children and educate them about underwater life. The show’s popularity is endless among media franchises. In 2019, his merchandise sold for about $13 billion. It also earned Nickelodeon’s top-rated TV series. Mr Krabs is its famous character that had gained a lot of traction but unfortunately was killed at the end of the series.