Los Angeles is known for its beautiful beaches, iconic Hollywood landmarks, and diverse neighborhoods. But did you know it’s also home to some of the most romantic places? Whether you’re planning a surprise proposal, a special anniversary, or a romantic getaway, Los Angeles offers something for every couple.
Top Romantic Places of Los Angeles
Here are 40 of the most romantic places to visit in Los Angeles for couples:
- This iconic observatory provides stunning views of the city and the stars, making it the perfect place for a romantic picnic or stargazing.
- Take a romantic stroll along Venice Beach’s famous boardwalk, where you can admire street performers, art vendors, and beautiful ocean views.
- This outdoor shopping center has a charming farmers market, a dancing fountain, and plenty of romantic spots for a picnic or a kiss.
- Los Angeles has some of the best rooftop bars with panoramic city views. Enjoy a cocktail or a glass of wine while watching the sunset together.
The Getty Center
- This museum is a great place to learn about art and enjoy the beautiful gardens and architecture.
Malibu Wine Safaris
- Take a romantic tour through the vineyards of Malibu and taste some of the best wines the area has to offer.
Santa Monica Pier
- Take a romantic ride on the Ferris wheel, play games, and enjoy the ocean views at this classic Los Angeles landmark.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Take a walk down Hollywood Boulevard and find the stars of your favorite celebrities.
Runyon Canyon Park
- Take a hike together and enjoy the beautiful views of the city and Hollywood Hills.
Love Locks Bridge
- This bridge in Echo Park is a romantic spot to attach a lock with your sweetheart’s name.
The Original Farmers Market
- This historic market offers a wide variety of foods and an excellent atmosphere for a romantic dinner or a casual date.
The Hollywood Bowl
- Enjoy a concert or a performance together at this iconic outdoor venue.
The Beach at Hermosa Beach
- Take a walk along the beach and watch the sunset together.
The Hollywood Reservoir
- Take a romantic walk around this scenic reservoir and enjoy the views of the Hollywood Hills.
The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round
- Take a ride on this historic carousel and relive your childhood memories.
The Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- This historic cemetery is a great place to learn about Hollywood history and a beautiful spot for a romantic stroll.
The Venice Canals
- Take a romantic gondola ride through the Venice Canals, and enjoy the beautiful houses and gardens.
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Take a stroll through the galleries and enjoy art together.
The Hollywood Hills
- Take a drive up to the Hollywood Hills and enjoy the views of the city.
The TCL Chinese Theatre
- Take a tour of this historic theater and see the handprints of your favorite celebrities.
The Sunset Strip
- Take a walk down this famous street and see the famous clubs and bars.
The Getty Villa
- Take a tour of this beautiful villa and enjoy the
The Los Angeles Arboretum
- This beautiful garden is perfect for a romantic picnic or a stroll.
The Santa Monica State Beach
- Take a walk along the beach and enjoy the ocean views together.
The Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier
- Enjoy the amusement park rides together, and take in the ocean views from the Ferris wheel.
The Greek Theatre
- Enjoy a concert or performance together at this iconic outdoor venue.
The Battleship USS Iowa
- Please tour this historic ship and learn about its role in WWII.
The Angel’s Point at Griffith Park
- Take a hike to the top of this hill and enjoy the views of the city.
The Los Angeles Zoo
- Take a stroll through the zoo and see the animals together.
The California Science Center
- Learn about science and technology together at this interactive museum.
The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- Take a tour of this museum and learn about the natural world together.
The California African American Museum
- Learn about the history and culture of African Americans in California together.
The Museum of Contemporary Art
- Take a tour of this museum and admire contemporary art together.
The California Palace of the Legion of Honor
- Take a tour of this museum and admire the art and architecture together.
The Exposition Park Rose Garden
- Stroll through this beautiful rose garden and enjoy the fragrant blooms together.
The Japanese Garden at the Huntington Library
- Stroll through this peaceful garden and admire the koi fish and cherry blossoms together.
The Korean Bell of Friendship
- Take a walk to the top of this hill and admire the beautiful views of the city and the ocean.
The Hollywood Forever Cinespia
- Enjoy a movie together in this historic cemetery.
The Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Take a tour of this unique museum and learn about the history of technology together.
The Bradbury Building
- Take a tour of this historic building and admire Victorian architecture together.
Los Angeles has so many romantic places to visit it can take time to choose. But whether you’re looking for a romantic picnic spot, a beautiful garden, or a historic landmark, Los Angeles has something to offer for every couple. So plan your next romantic getaway in Los Angeles and enjoy all the city has to offer together.